Who is the controller?
Kaletech, s.r.o., Planá 20, 330 11 Hromnice
If you want to contact us during data processing, please contact the Marketing Department on: +420 724 888 151 or through e-mail at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Scope of personal data and purposes of processing
We process the personal data you have entrusted to us for the following reasons (for fulfilling the following purposes):
- provision of services, performance of the contract – your personal data in the following extent: first name, surname, e-mail, address, telephone number we necessarily need to perform the contract
- accounting management – if you are a customer, we necessarily need your personal data (invoicing data) in order to comply with the legal obligations for issuing and registering tax documents.
- marketing – sending newsletters. We use your personal data (e-mail address and name), gender, what you click on in your e-mail and when you most often open it, we use for direct marketing or sending business messages. If you are our customer, we do so on the basis of our legitimate interest because we reasonably assume that you are interested in our news, for 5 years since the last order. If you are not our customer, we send you newsletters only on the basis of your consent for a period of 3 years after the award of such consent. In both cases, you can withdraw this consent using the logging off link in each e-mail sent.
We retain your personal data for the limitation period unless the law provides for a longer period of time to save it or if not stated otherwise.
Security and protection of personal data
We protect personal data as much as possible using modern technologies that correspond to the degree of technical development.
Transmission of data outside the European Union
All personal data processing will be carried out within the EU territory.
Your rights in connection with the protection of personal data
You have a number of rights in relation to the protection of personal data. If you wish to apply any of these rights, please contact us via e-mail at: email@example.com
- You have the right to information, which is already fulfilled by this information page with the principles of personal data processing.
- Right to access – you can ask us at any time and we will inform you within 3 days which personal data of yours are processed and why.
- Right to supplement and change the personal data – if anything changes or you find your personal data out of date or incomplete.
- You can use the right to processing restriction if you think that we are processing your inaccurate data, you believe that we are processing it illegally, but you do not want to delete all data or if you object to processing. You can restrict the scope of personal data or processing purposes. (For example, by opting out of the newsletter, you limit the purpose of processing for sending commercial announcements.)
- Right to portability – if you wish to take your personal data and transfer it to someone else, we will proceed in the same way as when using the right to access.
- The right to erasure (to be forgotten) – your next right is the right to erasure (to be forgotten).
Complaint to the Office for Personal Data Protection
If you feel that we do not treat your data in accordance with the law, you have the right to contact the Office for Personal Data Protection at any time. We will be very happy if you inform us of this suspicion first, so that we can correct any misconduct.
Opt out of sending newsletters and commercial communications
We send you emails with inspiration, articles or products and services if you are our customer based on our legitimate interest. If you are not a customer yet, we send them to you only on the basis of your consent. In both cases, you can terminate our emails by pressing the logging-off link in each e-mail sent.
We would like to assure you that our colleagues who process your personal data are obliged to maintain the confidentiality of personal data and security measures whose disclosure would jeopardise the security of your personal data. This confidentiality persists even after the end of the obligation with us. Without your consent, your personal data will not be disclosed to any other third party!
This personal data processing policy applies from 25 May 2018